Research: Shared Services
Genomics Shared Service: Contact Information
The Genomics Shared Service is located in Howard Hall, Room 560-564.
Telephone: 410-706-3339 or 410-706-8553
Our mailing address is:
The Biopolymer/Genomics Core Facility
Howard Hall 569
University of Maryland School of Medicine
660 West Redwood Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. We strongly encourage investigators who wish to discuss specific applications to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Contacts for Specific Services or Information
This page was last updated on:
- Nick Ambulos: General facility inquiries and information on services
- Jing Yin: Microarrays; Genotyping; Genome-wide Association Studies; Real-Time PCR
- Pat Campbell: Peptidesynthesis; Peptide/Protein Characterization (including HPLC or Capillary Electrophoresis studies of compounds)
- Li Tang: Microarrays; Genotyping; Real-Time PCR
- Kevin Rossomando: DNA Sequencing; Questions related to DNA synthesis vendors
- Jody Frazier: Accounting & Billing inquiries (Phone: 410-706-1240; Fax: 410-706-0287)
- April Wilson: Accounting & Billing inquiries (Phone: 410-706-5831; Fax: 410-706-0287)
January 10, 2011.