Research: Shared Services
X-ray Crystallography: Instrumentation
Instrumentation in the X-ray Crystallography Shared Service includes:
- Rigaku-MSC Micromax 7 generator equipped with a Raxis-4++ image plate detector
- State-of-the-art detector systems
- Oxford Cryosystems Cryocooler
- Crystal manipulation accessories, such as microscope with attached camera for crystal viewing/documentation
- Computer suite for data analysis and structure determination
- Popular x-ray diffraction data processing software suites, such as HKL2000, CCP4, CNS, and O.
This page was last updated on:
| Rigaku-MSC Micromax 7 generator
||Raxis-4++ image plate detector
| Oxford Cryosystems Cryocooler
||Microscope with attached camera
July 28, 2014.