Brain Tumor Center
Diagnostic and Treatment Services
Our team of specialists offers a full range of diagnostic and treatment services designed to provide patients with the most effective care possible. Services include:
- Consultations on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery
- Diagnostic MRI, Functional MRI, SPECT, CT scan
- 3-D conformal radiotherapy
- Stereotactic image-guided surgery
- Tumor Treating Fields (TTF) for patients with recurrent glioblastoma
- Implantation of devices for pain control and drug delivery
- Surgical resections
All of our patients have complete access to the full range of medical support services at the University of Maryland Medical Center.
This page was last updated on:
February 11, 2013.